Two (2) $1,000 Awards
- Current member of Ohio GFOA
- Minimum of two years employment in a government position (defined as direct government, school, library, non-private sector) preferably in finance, budgeting, accounting or related field
- Enrolled in an accredited Ohio college or university, working toward a (Bachelor’s or beyond) declared degree in finance, budgeting, accounting or related area of study
- Statement of future plans in the public sector
- Copy of jurisdiction’s tuition reimbursement policy or statement of supervisor if there is none
- Sealed letter of recommendation from the applicant’s supervisor
- May include other sealed letters of recommendation
Scholarship awarded as tuition reimbursement to student.
Current Ohio GFOA board and scholarship committee members are ineligible.